Spring is just around the corner - and with it, spring cleaning
Spring cleaning is a great way to reduce the clutter in your life and create space and time to get more done. A lot of people decided to get organized in the new year, and just because it’s no longer the first week of January doesn’t mean you need to say goodbye to your resolution! There are many ways to start spring cleaning, but the most effective way to get more decluttering and reorganizing done is to start small and work your way up.
Organizing Your Purse or Bag
We recommend starting with your purse or bag, since it’s something you carry with you everywhere, and it’s one of the smallest and easiest areas to start decluttering!
How to organize your purse or bag?
- The first thing you need to do to organize your purse or bag is pull out everything inside and give it a good wipe-down. Remove old melted gum and mints that have stuck to the sides, wipe off any eyeliner or pen marks on the lining, and give yourself a clean slate. When your bag is physically clean, you can start organizing with a fresh space. If a wipe-down isn’t enough, we do carry washable bags that can handle a good machine rinse!
- Choose what needs to be thrown away wisely! Toss any old receipts, gum wrappers, expired coupons, or other old paper that has accumulated in your bag over time. Get rid of any old lipsticks, broken makeup, or expired hand lotions that may have been making a home in your purse or bag for far too long! These items take up more space than you may realize!
- Make sure you are using the right type of bag for optimal organization and space! Everyone’s style is a little bit different, but using the right type of bag for your habits and schedule can help you stay organized in style!
What Are the Best Types of Bags to Stay Organized?
The best types of bags to help you stay organized come with multiple zippers and compartments so that you can keep things neat and separated without the jumble and mess that accumulates over time. When everything is separated and each item has its own home, you save time and effort looking for specific items, because you already know where everything is!
Some Popular Styles
Some of the most popular and efficient MultiSac ladies organizer bags are:
Crossbody bags: Crossbody bags are perfect for people always on the go. They come with multiple different pockets and zippers so that you can keep all of your important items separate and organized, saving you time, space, and energy to find what you need. The crossbody bags come in all kinds of different sizes, from small, to midsized, to large, and in beautiful colors and floral patterns for the season! With that said, see why our Zippy Triple Compartment Crossbody Bag is one of our best sellers!
Shoulder bags: Shoulder bags are great ladies organizer bags for busybodies who always have a lot going on! The hobo, tote, and shopper bags are amazing for staying organized! With extra room and extra pockets, they’re perfect for students, moms, or people who always have a tight schedule! Check out our Houston Coho Bag if you’re looking for some extra space!
- Backpacks: Backpacks are a stylish way to stay organized. From convertible fashion staple backpacks that you can wear to any occasion, to the classic backpack for when you’re on the move, the zippered pockets and convenient stow-away style is perfect for keeping everything right where it needs to be so you can find things when you need them. Our Major Backpack is the perfect backpack for getting organized!
Getting yourself an organizer bag or an organizer purse. It is another great way to keep everything separated and make the “search process” easier so that you don’t have to dig through your bag whenever you need to grab something!
Other Ways to Declutter This Spring
There are many other ways to get organized and declutter during this year’s spring cleaning!
- Clean out your closet. Go through all of your clothes and old handbags (yes, ALL of your clothes!) and get rid of anything you haven’t worn in over a year. There is no greater feeling than donating the things you no longer need and making space so you can find the things you do wear! Next, create a system that works for you. Fold your clothes, organize by color, by season, by length, or however you want! Get plenty of hooks, storage bins, organizing dividers, put up shelves, whatever works for you! Allow your closet space to be accessible!
- Declutter your kitchen. Toss those mismatched or broken tupperware containers, and pick up a few that you’ll actually use! Donate nonperishable foods that you know you and your family will never eat. Anything chipped or rusted is not worth keeping. Get rid of it! Clean out your spice cabinet, and organize each shelf so that things are easier to find. Just see how inspiring your kitchen becomes when you make space for yourself!
- Reorganize your common areas to make space for guests and comfort. Areas that we spend a lot of time in just “hanging out” and “relaxing” often get neglected. Allow these common spaces to be an area of comfort and hominess. Find proper places for items that are just laying around. Hang up purses and bags on hooks by the front door. Pick up storage boxes for old toys, games, and other items that don’t need to be laying around. Keep photo albums all in one place. Toss any old remotes that don’t seem to go anywhere, and donate that old DVD player that hasn’t been used since the turn of the decade. Decorate your area with comfy plush blankets and pillows that have a cohesive style and theme, and make your common areas tidy places to be in!
When it comes to spring cleaning, starting small and decluttering your bag is a great place to start. Whether you choose to pick up a purse organizer, a bag organizer, or a MultiSac organizer handbag to keep things neat and easy-to-find, staying organized is in style and is the perfect way to start off your spring cleaning! Then you can tackle the big things, like the living room, kitchen, or closet space next!
Getting focused and making an effort to clear out space in your home can seem like a daunting project. But starting small and working your way up can turn a huge project into digestible tasks. Good luck, and happy spring cleaning!
I absolutely love these handbags I love how they are organized and so comfortable to carry I own several different styles and they hold up great too!!